Tuesday 17 February 2015

I never felt that bad until one day when I was having fun at the party and one of my pal's saw me and said "you are so bald that I can easily see what is going on in your mind". Though he was just joking but his words touched my heart. It was that day when I actually thought of getting rid of my baldness.

I was around 25 years of age when actually I started losing my hair, initially it seemed like normal hair loss but gradually it became frightening. Obviously initially it was not a good feeling but with time I started to live with it. However at the age of 35 I realized that I had to undergo hair transplant, and it was then I chose Laser Inn Aesthetic Surgery Centre.

The experience changed my life and helped me regain my lost confidence and life. I felt young and full of life again. My experience with Fue hair transplant in Pakistan carried out by surgeons at Laser Inn Aesthetic Surgery Centre was great; they provided the best environment and care and were hospitable and patient.

Baldness is easily treated today and it cannot stop one's life, famous television celebrities and singers including Raheem Shah, Humayun Naz, Hameed Sheikh have undergone hair transplant surgeries at Laser Inn Aesthetic Surgery Centre. Fue hair transplant surgery in Lahore and follicle hair transplant in various cities of Pakistan is conducted by best team of surgeons at Laser Inn Aesthetic Surgery Centre. The results are marvelous and patients are satisfied with the outcome.

A few days after being treated from best hair transplant surgeons in Lahore I couldn't believe my hair were back, I spent much time in front of mirror just accepting the truth they were back. I felt too good and happy and knew that now these hairs were permanent and no one would ever taunt me of being bald.

Life is short and whoever is suffering with baldness must go and visit Laser Inn Aesthetic Surgery Centre to find the solution instead of wasting his years losing confidence and felling regretted. After my experience I advised few of others too with similar problems and they were amazed as well after undergoing Fue hair transplant in Lahore at Laser Inn Aesthetic Surgery Centre.

The best hair transplant surgeons in Lahore at Laser Inn Aesthetic Surgery Centre thoroughly examined me and proposed the whole plan of restoring my hair loss. Today they are perfectly growing and I can bet that hair transplant really works.

1 comment:

  1. It is the wonderful blog and also informational blog hair transplantation is one of the best for that persons who had hair loss disease and they fell shameful for their self hair transplantation change their look

    Breast Augmentation In Karachi

    ReplyDelete